Kid’s Discount Booklet For Summer In Zurich
ZVV-FerienPass (Zürich Summer Discount Activity Booklet)
If you are staying in Zürich this summer, have you purchased your ZVV-FerienPass yet? It has lot of discounts and free activities for your kids for the summer. Our girls start summer holiday tomorrow and we are very excited to use all the coupons in their booklets.
For 25 francs, for the 5 weeks of summer holiday, 15 July to 20 August 2017. Buy your booklet at any station, ZVV sales point, or major Migros. Make sure to put your child’s passport picture in or it will not be considered valid.
The 10 activities we are most excited about
- Free Ice cream on top of Felsenegg
- 2 tickets to the Movies for 10 francs each
- Free access to over 130 Badis
- Free Zürich transportation (this is needed for any children 6 and over)
- Free Entry to Zürich Zoo
- Free Entry to 45 Zürich Museums
- Free Entry to Castle Kyburg
- Free Entry to Milandia
- 5 francs off peddle boat rental at Utoquai
- Free self picking 500g of blueberries at Jucker Farm Bachlihof in Rapperswil-Jona
Day Out At The Movies Sihlcity
One idea is to see a movie at Sihlcity (10 francs per child with booklet), get pizza at Vapiano (50% off with booklet), and gelato at Leonardo’s (2 francs for a scoop). It’s like a family fun day out that doesn’t break the bank quite as bad.
If you bought the ZVV FerienPass, what are you most excited about trying with your kids?